woo! blondes on sea doo's ... NICEEEE
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
woo! blondes on sea doo's ... NICEEEE
she was so fine, you shoulda seeen the scenery live
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
One of the reasons I took up fishin hahaha....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
bout the only thing i went for evidently
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
is that watagua or boone
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Watauga, apparently NSSB and I were there for the scenery as well. And I went to set on a bridge pier for the first hour and a half and get rocked like we were on the ocean. I have never seen so much pleasure traffic on a lake before, Homer said it's worse on Ft. Loudon especially the big house boats.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
kThe best place to fish on Watauga is the backwaters, up toward Mountain City/Butler/Doeville area. The scenery is just as good.
Don't know we ran way up both rivers and didn't see much scenery, of course we didn't head that way till about an hour before dark so most of the scenery was allready off the water. Did have one bunch shooting fireworks up the Watauga just after dark, my partner thought they were shooting them at us.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i was about 200 yards from you when that was going on tommy
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks